Traffic Slam is a game which was released on June 14, 2008.
The player is supposed to do much damage as possible to the environment, to the traffic, the buildings, and other objects.
The player starts off with the only available car, the Rebel.
- It is the only game in the Traffic Slam Series which does not have a time bomb.
- A billboard depicting the Carson GT from Burnout Paradise can be seen above the office.
- It has the smallest destructible area.
- It is the only game where a car has transparent windows.
- It is the first game featuring realistic 3D rims.
- It is the only game where the traffic cars change mesh when damaged.