Rally Point 4 is the fourth game in the Rally Point series which was first released on June 13, 2014.
The player is supposed to unlock cars by racing on several tracks in different conditions.
The player has to win all races. They need to drive through the finish line in time to unlock the all-rounder Meister at the end.
In April 7, 2015, Xform released Rally Point 4 for Windows 10 (and Windows Mobile).
Download it here.
On May 3, 2019, Xform released the Rally Point 4 standalone for $2.99.
Buy it here.
- It is the second game which has realistic motor sounds. The first being Redline Rumble Revolution.
- It is the only Rally Point game to feature the Ichiban.
- It is the only game that is available on Windows Mobile. It was released in 2015.
- The Bison's skin and model was changed in a standalone version.
- It is one of the two Rally Point games to not feature the Evader. The other being Rally Point 3.
- It is one of the two Rally Point games to not feature the Vulcan. The other being Rally Point 6.
- The Microsoft Store version for Windows 10 is poorly optimized.