Operation Desert Road is a game which was released on July 5, 2016.
The player is supposed to complete many different challenges. In these missions, the player is supposed to drive through the map and kill or destroy as many enemies as they can. They can destroy buildings too, for some reason.
In this game, no matter what score reached the player would always go through into the next challenge. The player gets rewarded with a gold medal, silver medal, or bronze medal. It depends how good the player really was.
While driving on the track, the player can also collect coins, which can be useful to unlock more vehicles later. Also, sometimes when the player fails a mission, the player gets rewarded with a gift. Sometimes the player gets rewarded with a vehicle or more coins.
There are also a few collectibles like the Bomb, which can kill all the enemies right in front of the player, the Shield which protects the player for a few seconds, Airstrike, and more.
The player has three lives. Every time the player gets shot, they lose a life. If the player loses all lives, it turns into a game over and the player has to start the mission from beginning.
On October 30, 2020, Xform released the standalone version of Operation Desert Road for $0.99.
Buy it here.
- It is available along with Hammer 2 - Reloaded as a full game kit example project on the Unity Asset Store.
- Many assets have been reused from Super Man Or Monster and Man Or Monster.
- It is similar to Crossy Road, in terms of game design and rewards.
- It is also similar to Super Man Or Monster and Man Or Monster, since the player is supposed to kill the enemies that are terrorizing the city.
- It is one of Xform's least downloaded games on the Google Play Store.