Crowdy City is a game which was released on October 13, 2019.
The player is supposed to convert civilians to his crowd. He starts out as a single person running around an urban area and looking for other people to join him.
To assimilate a new member into the army all the player needs to do is approach a random pedestrian of a neutral color. The more people the player runs into, the bigger his crowd becomes. With a bigger army, the player can defeat other crowds.
But he should always be aware of other players. If the enemies' crowd has more members than the own crowd the player's crowd will be consumed completely and he will have to start from scratch.
While playing, the player can also unlock alot of skins which he can use ingame.
- It is the fifth .io game that Xform Games has ever published.
- It is the second product in 2019 that is not a standalone of an old game.
- It is the first time that a game made by Xform Games is being hosted on Facebook.
- It is the first game running on PlayCanvas engine.
- Other game companies like VOODOO used the same game template. Xform Games has pretty much only changed a few sound effects.