Burnin' Rubber 6 is an upcoming game which is supposed to be released in the future.
- It will be the first ever Xform game that will be available on console. 
- Xform developers already started working on Burnin' Rubber 6, not full throttle though. 
- Xform developers also state that the free-roam mode from Burnin' Rubber 4 is going to return.  The game will even have multiplayer. 
- There is going to be a public demo, as said on the Xform's patreon site. 
- There was a private tech demo for the game made in 2015 which was found by theswegone and RazorDaBoss in 2017. It had non-functional multiplayer. In the demo, the player drives a ForceZ from Rally Point 4 on a more detailed version of the Railway Station map from Burnin' Rubber 5.  The demo has been deleted from the xform.nl site when Xform cleaned it.