Burnin' Rubber 3 is the third game in the Burnin' Rubber series which was first released on July 7, 2009.
The player is supposed to dominate the world by completing many different challenges on five different continents, America, Asia, Africa, Europe, and Australia (also a country that has one mission).
The player starts in America with the Phaser GTI equipped with a Machine Gun, but once they complete more challenges, they can unlock more vehicles, such as the Rebel, Inferno 66, Panther V8, and more.
The player must beat all challenges of each continent, unlocking cars and earning money. Each continent also features a boss battle, which unlocks a new vehicle and cannot be customized by the player. Once the player completes the boss battle on a continent throughout the said level, they unlock the next continent.
There are Daily Challenges each day. When the player beats a Daily Challenge, they unlock a body kit part for their cars. The daily challenges cannot be played once done for another twenty-four hours.
Since March 2017, this game was removed from the game portal Shockwave.com due to the deprecation of NPAPI plugins on modern browsers.
On March 19, 2018, Xform released the Burnin' Rubber 3 standalone for $2.99.
Buy it here.
- The achievement name "I Believe I Can Fly", which is a reference to R. Kelly's song of the same name.
- The achievement name "Eye of the Tiger", which is a reference to Survivor's song of the same name.
- The achievement name "Menace To Society", which is a reference to the 1993 film Menace II Society.
- Burnin' Rubber 3 is the first game to ever feature weapons in the Burnin' Rubber series.
- It is the second game to feature hidden packages and daily challenges.
- When the player collects all the hidden packages, the player will unlock a new vehicle called Coyote, a military helicopter which does not fly and drives like a car.
- Finishing daily challenges will unlock certain body kit parts for vehicles who have not unlocked their body kits in World Domination challenges.
- It is the first Burnin' Rubber game with vehicle customization.
- It is the first game that features boss vehicles that cannot be customized.
- It is the only Burnin' Rubber game where the player can equip or remove the car's body kit parts.
- It is the first and the only game to have different continents in the world, hence the World Domination.
- It is the first and the only game to feature the cars with price tags.
- It is the first game to featuring the AI opponent names. the other being Burnin' Rubber 5.
- It is the second game to have different game modes, next to Burnin' Rubber 5.
- It has eight game modes in total, which are Race, Battle Race, Rival Battle, Boss Battle, Rampage, Goosehunt, Survivor, and Elimination. This game is known to have the most game modes.
- It is the only Burnin' Rubber game to feature the AI opponents with a feature that makes them unable to be permanently spawned.
- If the player has beaten Burnin' Rubber 3 and plays Burnin' Rubber 4, the Abraham N1 will be given to them upon start-up.
- It is the only Burnin' Rubber game with exclusive tracks for its daily challenges.
- Xform got the Dutch Game Award Nominations award for this game in November 2010.