Burnin' Rubber: Cartapult (stylized as Burnin' Rubber: Catapult) is a spin-off game which was released on August 17, 2018.
The player is supposed to launch vehicles into the traffic of The City.
Before launching a vehicle, the player has a certain amount of barrels next to the catapult which can be placed on the vehicle. Once they level up, they can place more barrels on the vehicle.
The player is supposed to launch vehicles into the traffic to level up and unlock more vehicles, barrels, and more vehicles to destroy.
The player starts off with the Nemesis, Hound, or the Giant. Some of these vehicles that the player will unlock later have special abilities such as causing heavy destruction (BT One), shooting (Tank), and jumping fast (Panini).
There are also big signs spread all over in the city. Blue signs give the player more vehicles, red signs give the player more barrels, and green signs give the player cash. The player cannot do anything with the cash, it is only used for the total score.
- This is the only Burnin' Rubber game that does not feature free roam or missions driving since this game is focused on launching cars to destroy objects, hence the name Cartapult.
- This is the third spin-off from the Burnin' Rubber series after Burnin' Rubber Shift and Burnin' Rubber Crash n' Burn.
- Apparently, the negative reviews on Xform's discord server make this game look like it is not appreciated by the community at all, due to its "boring" gameplay, as they call it.
- The game features a bug, where the player can level up extremely fast and unlock everything quickly.
- It is the only Burnin' Rubber game where player can destroy buildings.
- It was the last Burnin' Rubber game in 2018.
- This game was originally meant to be released on "Vriska Day" (August 8), however, due to unknown reasons, it was delayed to August 17.
- This game was intended to be based on Angry Birds.